On the very rare occasions they occur, it is Rapid Loans policy to make every attempt to resolve any difference of opinion between a consumer and the company, as quickly and amicably as possible.
To assist in this process, the company has an Internal Dispute Resolution process and we invite any consumer that has a concern to take advantage of that free process.
The process is as follows:
1. On approaching one of Rapid Loans’ representatives, you will be provided with an Internal Dispute Resolution Form.
2. You may fill this form in immediately, or fill it in and return it by fax, email or post it back.
3. If you need help to fill in the form, please ask the representative. All representatives are trained to help you.
4. We will accept information over the telephone. A representative will write down the information you give, on the same Dispute Resolution Form, and may ask you some questions to gain further information to complete the form.
5. If you would like to submit your concern by email, please ask the representative and a form will be emailed to you for you to complete.
6. The form will be presented to Rapid Loans’ Disputes Manager and the Disputes Manager will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of the form.
7. The Disputes Manager will consider your information, interview any relevant staff member and consider company policy.
8. That consideration will be undertaken as objectively and quickly as possible. The Disputes Manager is a senior manager with Rapid Loans and has been delegated wide powers to be equitable, reasonable and fair. The Disputes Manager’s first responsibility is to reach an amicable solution to your concerns.
9. During the consideration process, you may be contacted by the Disputes Manager seeking further information clarification, or to informally discuss the matter with you.
10. Every effort will be made to be efficient, honest, fair and reasonable and no company “whitewash” will be attempted.
11. That consideration will be completed within 7 days of receipt of the form.
12. Following the conclusion of the consideration, the Disputes Manager may invite you to attend a telephone meeting that may involve an external conciliator, in an attempt to successfully reach agreement concerning an appropriate solution to your concern.
13. In the alternative, the Disputes Manager will write to you with the company’s response to your concern, as detailed in the form. This letter or email will be sent to you within 14 business days of you submitting your completed form.
14. Should the company disagree with your request or position, you will be advised as to what other action you may take. This action is to apply to a court, or contact Financial Ombudsman Service Limited (FOS). phone: 1800 367 287, website: www.fos.org.au. We sincerely hope that any further such action will not be necessary.
15. Rapid Loans policy is to resolve differences of opinion within 14 days of the company receiving the Internal Disputes Form.
IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, PLEASE MAINTAIN CONTACT WITH OUR DISPUTES MANAGER
Thank you for taking the time to read this notice of explanation.
PO Box 429
Miami Qld 4220
1300 727 431