All Rapid Loans e-gift cards are subject to certain terms and conditions, including:
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless stipulated otherwise.
- The Promoter is Rapid Loans Pty Ltd (ABN 54 103 660 546) of 1924 Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast, QLD, 4220.
- This promotion consists of a $50 Unified Incentives Pty Ltd GiftPay Digital Gift Card for eligible borrowers of Rapid Loans Pty Ltd that can be exchanged for any other digital gift card available through giftpay.com.au
- “GiftPay” means the service for delivery of electronic gift cards (eGifts). They are Unified Incentives Pty Ltd, the owner and operator of the GiftPay service. Rapid Loans Pty Ltd has an agreement with them for the supply of the GiftPay service, a service for the issuance, delivery and redemption of electronic gift cards (eGifts).
- This promotion runs from 8:00AM AEST on 23/11/2020 and ends 2:00PM AEST on 23/12/2020 (the “Promotional Period”).
How To Claim
- A ‘recipient’ is an eligible borrower who meets the eligibility criteria during the Promotional Period.
- Unified Incentives Pty Ltd GiftPay Digital Gift Cards are delivered to recipients online, using email.
- Recipients can then open their Digital Gift Card on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Recipients convert their GiftPay Digital Gift Card into any combination of gift cards or vouchers up to the total available balance.
- Recipients print or take their smartphone with the barcode to the shop or copy and paste the gift card codes into the checkout page when shopping online.
- To be eligible to receive a $50 GiftPay Digital Gift Card, the eligible borrower must take out a Personal Loan or Car Loan directly with Rapid Loans Pty Ltd during the Promotional Period.
- “Personal Loan” means a loan between the value of $2,001 and $10,000 for an approved purpose.
- “Car Loan” means a loan between the value of $5,000 and $25,000 for the purpose of purchasing a vehicle.
- “eligible borrower” means a borrower who is approved for and signs a contract for a Personal Loan or Car Loan with Rapid Loans Pty Ltd and the funds are disbursed during the Promotional Period.
- Borrowers who are referred to Rapid Loans Pty Ltd by a referrer or finance broker are excluded from the promotion.
- All loans are subject to an approval process which is subject to our lending criteria and an assessment of borrower suitability.
- Fees, charges, interest, terms and conditions apply for all loans.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Australia.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of Rapid Loans Pty Ltd and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- “Agencies associated with this promotion” means any employee, owner, or contractor of Rapid Loans Pty Ltd.
Conditions and Expiry
- Limit of one GiftPay Digital Gift Card per eligible borrower, which can only be supplied to and redeemed by the eligible borrower.
- GiftPay Digital Gift Cards will be emailed to eligible borrowers by Unified Incentives Pty Ltd within seven days of loan disbursement date.
- The eGift link, sent to the recipient, to select a retailer or activate a gift card must be completed by the intended recipient.
- GiftPay Digital Gift Cards are valid for a period of three years from the loan disbursement date.
- If for any reason the recipient does not take up the offer (or an element of the offer) within three years of the loan disbursement date, then the offer (or that element of the offer) will be forfeited to Unified Incentives Pty Ltd.
- All offers are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the GiftPay Digital Gift Card.
- Unified Incentives Pty Ltd eGifts can be resent at no additional cost.
- If the eGift is sent to the same email address, a new email will be sent linking to the original eGift.
- If the eGift is sent to a different email address, the original eGift will be cancelled, and a new eGift will be issued.
- Rapid Loans Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility if the recipient’s eGift is lost, stolen or destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion
- Authorised Unified Incentives Pty Ltd staff will have access to the email addresses of eligible borrowers (recipients) and the details of eGifts and eGift deliveries, but only for the purposes of administering the GiftPay service and providing support to recipients.
- Unified Incentives Pty Ltd will never sell or share your details with any third party.
- Unified Incentives Pty Ltd will process and store the details and email address of the eGift recipient in accordance with all relevant Australian legislation, including the Privacy Act 1988 and the Spam Act 2003.
- Rapid Loans Pty Ltd is responsible for ensuring the recipient’s email address and other personal details are collected and used in accordance with all relevant Australian legislation, including the Privacy Act 1988 and the Spam Act 2003.
- Rapid Loans Pty Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Rapid Loans Pty Ltd has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Rapid Loans Pty Ltd reserves the right to reject any request for redemption of this promotion.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Rapid Loans Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any claimant; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the recipient’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Unified Incentives Pty Ltd offers basic support via email and online form, including how to redeem and use a GiftPay eGift.