Low Interest Car Loans Online
Rapid Loans will help turn the car you’re thinking about into the car you’re driving. Whether at a dealer, or an auction, or parked on the street with a sticker in the window, wherever you find your next car, you’re going to need a car loan provider who will help you get it quickly.1
Rapid Loans now offers online car loans
Rapid Loans offers online car loans from $5,000 to $25,000 and we make the process simple, fast and secure. Apply online and our friendly, helpful loans consultants will tailor a car loan solution specifically to your needs. We can even grant up to 2 weeks of conditional pre-approval on your car loan.
Not working full-time? No problem! You are welcome to apply if you are:
- Employed part-time or as a casual
- A subcontractor or self-employed business owner
- Receiving government benefits
- On your learners permit
Car Loan Calculator
Use our simple car loan calculator to find out how much you can borrow towards your new set of wheels.
- $ 7,000
- $ 8,000
- $ 9,000
- $ 10,000
- $ 11,000
- $ 12,000
- $ 13,000
- $ 14,000
- $ 15,000
- $ 16,000
- $ 17,000
- $ 18,000
- $ 19,000
- $ 20,000
- $ 21,000
- $ 22,000
- $ 23,000
- $ 24,000
- $ 25,000
How often do you get paid?
*Estimated repayments start at
How online car loans work
Say you go car shopping in the morning and the find the car you want. It might be one of Australia’s favourite cars – a Toyota Camry or HiLux, or a Mazda 3, or a Holden Commodore – or it might be something a little different. Say the price is $10,000. With Rapid Loans, you can fill out our simple online form for the full amount. If everything in your application is in order, you can have your approval within hours.
Unlike some other car loans providers, Rapid Loans offers a single standard loan product that can easily be tailored to meet your needs.
Getting the right car for you loan
While Rapid Loans wants to see you in your new car today, we have to be sure you’re getting a good deal from the car’s seller. To be sure we are offering you the best loan, we also check that:
- The price you’re paying is fair
- The vehicle is registered
- The loan you want suits your financial situation.
What is a secured car loan?
A secured car/vehicle loan is a lending agreement where the asset acting as security for the loan is the vehicle being purchased. Because secured loans are safer for both the lender and the borrower, they offer better interest rates and lower fees. Unsecured vehicle loans are quite uncommon.
Rapid Loans car loans facts
- You must be able to show 3 months of continuous income and place of residence.
- All kinds of government pensions and benefits can be conditionally accepted.
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment terms available.
- All vehicles must be comprehensively insured for the duration of the loan.
How much does Rapid Loans vehicle financing cost?
Rapid Loans offers competitive vehicle loan rates and fees. Here’s an example for a secured car loan of $10,000 over 36 months.
- Your fixed annual percentage rate will be 18.75%.
- The comparison rate, based on a 36-month term, is 48%. (This can change according to your specific circumstances and fees).
- You can opt to repay the full loan in as little as 18 months or you can relax and take as long as 40 months.
If you choose to pay off your online loan over 24 months, the total cost to you – including all applicable fees – is just $8,940.78.
How do car loans work?
A car loan is better called a ‘vehicle loan’ as it covers trucks, motorcycles, boats and caravans too. In getting a vehicle loan, a borrower can either apply for conditional pre-approval for a certain amount before they go shopping, or they can find a vehicle, negotiate a price and then approach a lender to access the necessary funds.