Personal Car Loan Specialist
If you’re looking for a personal car loan online, make Rapid Loans your first click! Whether you’re looking for your very first car or upgrading to a new model, car finance doesn’t have to be difficult and complicated. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with second to none service and a stress free car loan experience.
With car loan amounts available from $5,000 to $25,000 and a simple online application, you’re not only choosing convenience, you’re also choosing a trusted Australian lender to finance your car. Rapid Loans is a secured lender, meaning that we use the car you’re purchasing as an asset on your loan – this is usual practice for car finance. We’ll even grant up to two weeks of conditional pre-approval so you can shop with ease.
Am I eligible for a car loan?
We strive to make our loans as accessible as possible, and we take your individual situation into account when assessing your application.
You’re welcome to apply if you are:
- Working full time
- Working casually or part time
- A subcontractor or self-employed
- Receiving government benefits
- A learner driver
How do I apply for a car loan?
- Hit ‘apply now’ and complete our easy 4-step online application
- Fast track your application by providing us with your documentation in a secure and simple to use platform
- One of our friendly consultants will be in touch soon!
Car Loan Calculator
Use our simple car loan calculator to find out how much you can borrow towards your new set of wheels.
- $ 2,001
- $ 3,000
- $ 4,000
- $ 5,000
- $ 6,000
- $ 7,000
- $ 8,000
- $ 9,000
- $ 10,000
How often do you get paid?
*Estimated repayments start at
How online car financing works
Say you go car shopping in the morning and the find the car you want. It might be one of Australia’s favourite cars – a Toyota Camry or HiLux, or a Mazda 3, or a Holden Commodore – or it might be something a little different. Say the price is $10,000. With Rapid Loans, you can fill out our simple online form for the full amount. If everything in your application is in order, you can have your approval within hours.1
What is a secured car loan?
A secured car loan is a lending agreement where the asset acting as security for the loan is the vehicle being purchased. Because secured loans are safer for both the lender and the borrower, they offer better interest rates and lower fees. Unsecured vehicle loans are quite uncommon.
Rapid Loans car loans facts
- You must be able to show 3 months of continuous income and place of residence.
- All kinds of government pensions and benefits can be conditionally accepted.
- Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment terms available.
- All vehicles must be comprehensively insured for the duration of the loan.
Car Finance Melbourne with Rapid Loans
A car loan is better called a ‘vehicle loan’ as it covers trucks, motorcycles, boats and caravans too. In getting a vehicle loan, a borrower can either apply for conditional pre-approval for a certain amount before they go shopping, or they can find a vehicle, negotiate a price and then approach a lender to access the necessary funds.
Call Rapid Loans on 1300 727 431 to discuss how you could be parking a new car in your driveway tomorrow.
Rapid Loans Personal Car Loan Landing Page
If you want to buy a new vehicle, Rapid Loans offers personal car loans between $5,000 and $25,000. We help people who are buying cars from dealers, auctions or private sales. Also, we offer pre-approval for qualifying applicants. Let us help you get into the car you want.
How Personal Car Loans Work
Our vehicle loans are secured, which means that Rapid Loans takes security in the vehicle. All applications are manually reviewed to ensure that applicants can make their loan payments. This review is a safeguard for both our clients and ourselves to ensure that our clients do not take on debt they cannot afford. If your credit profile, income and other documents show that you can afford the payments, we may approve your loan request.
We explain any important terms and fees and discuss a repayment schedule. Once you agree to them, you sign the loan documents.
These are the basic steps in the loan process if you’re approved:
- We pay the dealer or seller the money for the car.
- You make loan payments to us.
- Once the loan is paid in full, the security is removed from your car.
These are a few requirements that we have with our secured vehicle loans:
- While the loan is active, we ask that you notify us of a new address if you move.
- We require you to keep the vehicle comprehensively insured during the life of the loan.
- You must make your payments on time or notify us immediately if there is a problem with making a payment.
For repayment terms, we may offer monthly, fortnightly or weekly payment options. The repayment terms depend on what you can afford, the loan amount and other factors that we’ll be happy to discuss with you.
Who Can Apply for a Personal Car Loan at Rapid Loans?
Although it’s ideal to have a full-time job, you may still qualify if you have a part-time job. We also work with:
- Casual employees.
- Self-employed business owners or subcontractors.
One of our representatives can help guide you through the process if you have questions about how to provide documentation for alternative types of income.
How Our Loan Application Process Works
We’ve streamlined our online loan application to help you get a decision in a timely manner. We realise that a dealership or an owner may not hold a vehicle for you for a long time, which is why we strive to be quick. As long as the information that you submit is complete, we typically provide answers on the same day and funds as soon as possible after approval. These are the basic steps in the loan application process:
- You fill out an application.
- You submit your required documents.
- We learn more about your desired purchase and required loan amount.
- We promptly review the documents and consider your individual circumstances.
- We either grant approval or do not grant approval.
If you’re approved, we’ll review the loan rules and fees with you. A loan representative can answer your questions about repayment structure and any other queries you might have.
Required Documents for Consideration
Incomplete loan applications will delay the process. Fortunately, our online application gives you prompts to let you submit your information in just four simple steps. It’s also secure and quick. In addition to basic information about yourself, these are the minimum documentation requirements:
- Proof of residence for the last three months.
- Proof of continuous and sufficient income for the past three months if you work.
- Proof of sufficient income if you’re self-employed.
- Proof of private benefits or government pension payments if you don’t work.
- Identification documents
If you don’t have this information available now, contact your employer, payment source or bank to obtain it. You can submit the information to us securely online.
Benefits of a Personal Car Loan
The biggest benefit of a personal vehicle loan is that you have the necessary funds to get the car you want or a more reliable car that you need. Going without a car can make your commute to work longer or may hamper your social life. If you have kids, it may be harder to help them get to sports practices or other extracurricular activities without a dependable car. These are some other benefits of using a personal vehicle loan:
- A loan allows you to pay off the vehicle over time instead of all at once.
- Making all your payments on time and completing the loan satisfactorily can help improve your credit rating.
Why Choose Rapid Loans for a Personal Car Loan?
We take pride in being open and honest with you about car loans and the lending process. Our representatives want to ensure that you’re signing a document for a loan that you can afford and terms that you understand. These are the top benefits of working with Rapid Loans for your personal vehicle loan:
- We offer tailored repayment options.
- We can offer pre-approval for up to two weeks.
- We have friendly and knowledgeable loan agents and customer support staff.
- We provide quick responses and fast funding if you’re approved.
- Our loan application process is simple and quick.
If you need help or have questions, we encourage you to contact us. These are the easiest ways to get in touch with Rapid Loans:
- Call us on 1300 727 431, and you can request a return call.
- Submit an inquiry here.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2003, we have been a top choice for efficient loans for people in all parts of Australia. Please reach out to us to get started with your personal car loan application. We look forward to serving you!